Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's Happening Today!

I just quickly need to say how incredibly overwhelmed Heather and I were yesterday as we watched more and more folks come by to visit and become friends/followers of us At the Picket Fence! It was humbling, actually. I knew I had some amazing friends here in blogland but you all really just blew me away. The encouragement, support and sincerely kind words were such a blessing and if I could thank each and every one of you personally I would. But since I can't do that, let me just say...THANK YOU!!!!

And now...
Here is what is happening today

The Latest in Potty Training Techniques!


It's all about the food! Super Bowl Food that is!



Day 2 of our Week of Giveaways!


So come on over! We would love to have you meet us



Vanessa

5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Congratulations on the fantastic response. This should be such a fabulous blog. Hugs, Marty

DIYbyDesign said...

The bird prints are from where else but Home Goods. They were such an amazing find...$14.99 each...insane, right? Don't forget my party link opens up in about 45 minutes. I'm excited and nervous...all at the same time. I hope people link up.

NanaDiana said...

You weren't surprised, were you? You know we love you! Hugs-Diana

Karen said...

Vanessa, so excited for you both! I can't wait to see and take part in the new adventure. :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE that necklace. Love it.