Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've Been Featured!

What an Honor!
Kim over at Cheap Chic Home graciously spotlighted my use of fabric in my daughter's room which I shared with her last week during her Fabric Fun Thursday Party!

If you want to see more of this room, just hop
over here to take a look! And, don't forget to visit Kim and her beautiful blog at Cheap Chic Home!
Thanks again Kim for including me and for being so very encouraging! I'm having so much fun here in Blogland!

From this Southern Girl at Heart,
Vanessa
(Umm, I just realized that every sentence in this post ends with an exclamation point...!!!)

6 comments:

decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

ISN'T IT FUN TO BE FEATURED BY OUR PEERS IN DECORATING! CONGRATS! I'M OFF TO LOOK AT UR DAUGHTERS ROOM!

All That Glitters said...

Yay!!!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Cute room~the fabric you chose is darling! Congrats on the feature, too! Soo exciting! I too find I use exclamation points A LOT!!! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks gals!

Heather said...

Not surprised at all her darling room was featured! And exclamation point using must run in the family!! I use them way too much!! :oP

Pamela said...

WhooHoo! I soo wish I baby girl!;)